Who is better?

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Here's how it is

I am a gamer, hopefully the people who are reading this know this already. I enjoy talking to people like wayyyyy too much. I have a eLittle Sister. She blogs too. I love that girl to death. My Best friend is Viggys, that short italian dood is AWESOME!!!! There's this guy, his name is Anthony but he goes by Hawks, this man is amazing....I LOVE him. I was in a SG called Chronos Vanguard,but it disbanded, I am now in an SG called Lick the Butter, and a VG called Viggys Playhouse, I personally think it should be Whore house but the Devs wouldn't appreciate it that much I don't think. I love the people I hang out with, and I think they love to hang out with me too. Haha. *crosses fingers* Well, that's all I have to say for my 1st blog. I might be back later today. PEACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment