Who is better?

Friday, June 18, 2010

Today is a very very crappy day.

So it's only 10:00 AM EST and a lot of stuff has happened. Apparently I cause drama because I talk to other super groups and (not chronos). I was accused of flirting when no one was there to witness what happened. Which I can tell you what went down. Here goes nothing.

1: I was invited to a pretty cool Super Group. I thought about joining but then I told myself no. But I DID get into their vent. The guy told me I had the voice of an angel and I kept making him die. Which I can't help what my voice is, I'm not going to be someone I'm not. Forget that shizz.

2: People are expecting me to hurt him when, if you actually knew me, I would never do that. I love Anthony dearly. I really and truly do care about him. Viggys thinks I am going to break his heart and crush him etc,. Well Hawks, Viggys, if you 2 are reading, I would NEVER do that.

That's all I have to say at the moment. I will most likely blog a little later with an update

~Bruisin' Babe Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment